Serving the IT needs of Denver business
NOYNIM, Inc provides a host of services to small and mid-sized businesses in Denver and the surrounding areas. Although the company itself is a young operation, our IT experts have nearly a century of experience collectively.
Our primary focus has always been to offer the same centralized support capabilities that every large corporation has, at a fraction of the cost to our customers. Ultimately we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a long term and proactive relationship with our customers. Essentially we help perpetuate the growth of these smaller companies by helping them escape the large overhead costs of an in-house IT department.
IT Services in Denver and Beyond
Although our customers come from Denver and the surrounding areas we understand how the world today is a global market. In order for any business to be successful it must improve its overall efficiency. This is where NOYNIM’s expertise helps companies. We offer small to mid-size businesses assistance by providing a streamlined IT approach. Your computers and networks should be custom tailored to fit your individual business needs on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
NOYNIM, Inc. provides a host of services to small and mid-sized businesses. The majority of our customers lack full time IT professional staff, which in turn creates less efficient IT capability for the company. This puts you and your customers at risk for the possibility of downtime and data loss, which equals lost sales, lowered customer confidence and the potential for negative publicity. At NOYNIM, Inc. we provide your business with a dedicated support staff, on demand “on-site” engineers, centralized software and virus management. In other words, you’ll have all the capabilities of a large company at your fingertips but at a much more affordable cost.
With NOYNIM, Inc. you’ll see an immediate ROI (return on investment) by eliminating the costs of a full time IT staff, using the infrastructure already in place or creating an entirely new network. Learn how NOYNIM, Inc services can make your computer networks more secure with a robust IT infrastructure. The best part of all is you can enhance your systems at a fraction of the cost of full-time staffing, so contact us today.
Education and Experience
NOYNIM believes that education is the key to successful. While most of our staff have at least a Bachelor’s degree some have Master’s degrees in Computer Science. We also keep up on the latest technology by going to some of the leading conferences. Our favorite conferences tend to revolve around security (Defcon, ShmooCon, Black Hat).
While we do feel IT certifications are important we pride our self in our work and final product. As you can see below, we have some of the leading IT certifications out there. Many of these certifications are only found with Fortune 500 companies, but we provide the same level of expertise to Denver small-midsized business.
Most of our staff come from wide backgrounds but many are from Fortune 50 companies. We have individuals that managed security and network environments that contained over 85,000 nodes. Some of our experience is also from three letter agencies that we cannot mention. Through these experiences we bring cutting edge technology and knowledge to the Denver computer services sector. Do a side by side comparison to any company and we will outperform every one of them.
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, Cisco)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional, Cisco)
- CNA (Certified Netware Administrator, Novell)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional,ISC2)
- GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst, SANS)
- JNCIA – FW (Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – Firewall/VPN Track)
- ITIL v3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library, EXIN)
- GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler, SANS)
- MCITP Enterprise (Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft) — Server 2008
- ESE (Enterasys Systems Engineer, Enterasys)
- FCNSA (Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator, Fortinet)
- FCNSP (Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional, Fortinet)
- BCPSA (Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Administrator, Blue Coat)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft) — Server 2012
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Microsoft) — Server 2012
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Microsoft) — Private Cloud
- VCP5 DCV (VMware Certified Professional 5 Data Center Virtualization, VMware)
- VCP550 (VMware Certified Professional 5.5, VMware)
- SharePoint 2010 Application development 70-573 (Microsoft)
- SharePoint 2013 Core Development 70-331 (Microsoft)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions 70-553 (Microsoft)
- Enabling Office 365 Services 70-347 (Microsoft)
- Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements 70-346 (Microsoft)