Hosted Ticketing System
Are you looking for the ultimate hosted ticketing system that will help you to take your business to the next level? If so, the Denver IT consulting company of NOYNIM can help you to satisfactorily and professionally address the queries of your clients.
A hosted ticketing system is an integral part of any online business; as such, it is highly important that you choose one that not only reflects the professionalism of your business, but is also easy for your employees and clients to use.
When employing Denver computer services to assist you with a hosted ticketing system for your online business, there are certain ticketing features you should ensure that you will be provided with. These features include but are not limited to:
- Simple and Interactive Interface – This type of interface makes it easier for both you and your clients to work with the system.
- Mobile Supported Interface – This interface is designed to efficiently work on Web OS, Android and iPhone devices, so that you will be able to track, organize and respond to tickets while you are on the go.
- Multiple Ticket Queues – The way in which tickets are organized is through a ticket queue. When you have access to multiple ticket queues, it makes it easier for you to address more of your clients’ queries.
- Email Support – This feature will enable ticket owners and other certified users to update or respond to tickets through email. You should also ensure that you are provided with complete antivirus and anti-spam protection for all your messages.
- Multiple Language Support – More and more non-English speaking individuals and corporations are becoming involved in the business world; therefore, it is imperative that the hosted ticketing system you choose supports multiple languages. By choosing a hosted ticketing system that supports multiple languages, you are making it easier for your staff and clients to use their native language to interact with the system.
- Time Tracking – This feature makes it easy for you to track the length of time that has been spent on a single ticket. As such, this feature will better enable you to see how quickly and efficiently your staff is responding to and resolving the queries of your clients.
- Dashboards – Managers in your company can utilize this feature to keep track of the present condition of the ticketing system. The dashboards will allow you to see exactly what is going on in the system, and will display all the information in an easy-to-read manner.
- PGP Support – Use this feature to assign PGP keys to specific ticket queues, which will enable you to encrypt or decrypt any outbound or inbound messages. This feature allows you to verify and sign messages as well.
By using a hosted ticketing system that utilizes all the key features listed above, you are taking the necessary steps to ensure that the ticket correspondence between your company and your clients is quick and seamless.
Why choose Denver computing consulting to help you with your hosted ticketing system? First and foremost, using this system in your business will be cheaper for you in the long run. This is due to the fact that a hosted ticketing system will help you to eliminate skilled personnel, hardware and hardware maintenance costs.
Additionally, your business and client data will be a lot safer when compared to using other IT consulting services. Denver IT services help you to constantly monitor your system, in addition to providing frequent backups of your operating system and client data.
Do not forget that that NOYNIM will offer you dedicated staff support, which is generally available 24/7/365. As such, you will be able to get expert assistance with setting up or maintaining your hosted ticketing system.
When using these IT services, there will be no need for you to worry about having to use a generic system that has features that do not cater to the needs of your company. This is due to the fact that these services have dedicated and skilled designers and developers that will work with you to create and implement a customized ticketing system that specifically meets the needs of your business.
Working with a ticketing system does not have to be a tedious task; you just have to search for the system that will make it easier for you to address the queries and issues of your clients. Remember, in order to find the hosted ticketing system that is best suited to the needs of your company; you first have to know the features that you need and proceed to hire a service that will provide you with the ideal system at an affordable cost.
Do not be left behind. Make it easier for your clients to relay their issues to you by employing Denver IT consulting like NOYNIM to provide you with a state-of-the-art hosted ticketing system.