Infrastructure as a Service
If you are one of those individuals who pay close attention to breaking news in the information technology world, you would have noticed that cloud computing is quickly becoming one of the most prolific inventions of the modern IT age. As a result, many individuals and organizations are seeking to add some form of cloud computing to their IT setup, so that they can be more productive in their day-to-day business ventures. If you are looking for a state-of-the-art team to help you with your IT solutions, NOYNIM is your best choice. Allow us to introduce you to IaaS.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is one of cloud computing’s three significant service models. The other two are Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). As with all services related to cloud computing, IaaS is based in a virtual environment. As such, Infrastructure as a Service is capable of virtually delivering computing assets in the form of storage, networking and hardware services. Additionally, this service may include virtualization technology and operating systems delivery in order to ensure that the assets are properly managed.
There are some organizations that refuse to purchase and install the IaaS resources that their company needs. Instead, they will choose certain IT services Denver companies where they will rent these resources as they need them. Whether your organization will be needing these IaaS resources permanently or temporarily, we would will like to inform you that using a “pay-as-you-go” system for an Infrastructure as a Service can be quite expensive. Here at NOYNIM, we specialize in providing our valued customers with the most productive, yet cost effective IT solutions; as such, you do not have to worry about breaking the bank when you hire us for our expertise.
Ordinarily, an Infrastructure as a Service package will offer you and your organization the following benefits and features:
- Dynamic Scaling – One of the primary benefits of using IaaS is that you will not have to face the uncertainty of knowing whether or not resources will be available when your organization needs them. IaaS dynamic scaling enables you, the client, to immediately access resources if you happen to need more than expected. Here at our Denver computer consulting company, we will optimize your IaaS in such a way that the automation, operating system and hardware will be able to support numerous workloads.
- No Hardware Investment – As a cloud provider, NOYNIM will setup and maintain the physical hardware needed to support your IaaS; saving you money and time, and also enabling you to focus more on the business side of your organization.
- Costs and Metering – As mentioned before, some IT companies offering Infrastructure as a Service, allow their customers to pay-as-they-go. However, there are other IT firms that use the process knowing as metering to bill their clients. With metering, clients are solely charged for the IaaS resources that they ask for and use. You ought to keep in mind that IaaS providers also include other service charges. These include charges for: support services, advanced monitoring capabilities, VPN (Virtual Private Network); reserved IP addresses, data transfer, and storage.
- Location Independence – One of the best things about Infrastructure as a Service is that it can be accessed from anywhere in the world. All you need is a reliable Internet connection, and you also need to ensure that the cloud’s security protocol allows it to be accessed from any location.
- Secured Data Center Locations – As with all private or public cloud services, the physical hardware used is stored in a very secure data center. Therefore assuring clients that the hardware their systems use is well protected.
It is imperative that you, the client, understand the importance of using Infrastructure as a Service. By getting to know all there is to know about this service, you will be able to understand what it is that your cloud provider is putting in your IaaS package, and whether or not it will be beneficial to your organization. However, if for some reason you are still unsure about anything IaaS-related, NOYNIM is here to help you. Our staff of dedicated IT professionals will sit with you and explain the ins and outs of Infrastructure as a Service, and why it is important that your organization use it.
Remember, our Denver computer consulting company is here to help you and your organization each step of the way; from deciding if IaaS is right for your company, to purchasing, to installing and maintaining the service. We are here to ensure that you get the best service you need for a price that you will love.
The information technology industry is rapidly changing from day-to-day; hence, many businesses are trying to get onboard by ensuring that their IT departments are using the most up-to-date technologies for the smooth running of services within the organization. With that being said, not all businesses are able to keep up with the ever growing technologies that are being introduced daily. Here is where NOYNIM comes into play. We vow to successfully guide you through the process of selecting the IT solutions that are most suitable for your business, and we can also assure you that you will never be disappointed with our service. Give us a call today.