IT SALES / Sales Executive / Sales Engineer
NOYNIM is excited to add an additional IT Sales person to our growing Denver IT consulting company. Our employees are our number one asset. Our IT Sales person will be responsible for developing, growing and managing the direct sales for NOYNIM in the Denver Metropolitan market. NOYNIM provides IT services to small and mid-sized businesses (SMB) in the Denver-metro and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be someone who’s worked for a VAR and/or IT Service Provider (preferably in the Denver-metro area) and has a solid understanding of our industry. You must have technology solutions sales experience – our core offering is our professional technology services. A background in managing projects and customer expectations is essential to succeed in this position. Our technical team is self-sufficient, but you will need to maintain a close relation with the clients to ensure that our customers always have both a primary business and technical support within the NOYNIM team. The IT Sales person will be closely involved with new clients for up to eight months.
The successful candidate must be experienced in delivering solution sales to SMB. Providing sales to public sector (state/local government and education) customers in is a plus but not essential.
This sales role is a critical position within the company and consists of the following:
- Lead Management: responsible for responding immediately to new inbound sales leads and setting up on-site appointments for follow-up and capture.
- Lead Generation: Responsible for generating new sales leads through direct contacts, industry gatherings, cold calling and other resources.
- Sales Management: responsible for designing custom technology solution proposals for new potential customers. Proposals will address hardware, software and labor services and will be based on intelligence gathered in the lead management phase and applied to NOYNIMs best-practices recommendations/solutions process. The IT Sales person will deliver these proposals and follow-through with customer prospects through the completion of the sale.
- Account Management: responsible for orchestrating the on-boarding process for new customers and ensuring the hand-off to NOYNIM Engineering is smooth and seamless. The IT Sales Person will continue to build the relationship with the customer through the first eight months of the engagement and support the Engineering team with additional proposals as need be.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in both the delivery and selling of IT services and will be a dynamic sales professional. The candidate must be organized, exceptionally responsive and goal-oriented. The candidate must also be willing to work independently and be a self-starter who needs no urging to generate new business.
This is a crucial role in our company, and the right individual will have the opportunity to: generate a sizable income, lead the expansion of NOYNIM and eventually lead the NOYNIM sales department.
NOYNIM provides a host of services to small and mid-sized businesses in Denver and the surrounding areas. Although the company itself is a young operation, our IT experts have nearly a century of experience collectively.
Our primary focus has always been to offer the same centralized support capabilities that every large corporation has, at a fraction of the cost to our customers. Ultimately we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a long term and proactive relationship with our customers. Essentially we help perpetuate the growth of these smaller companies by helping them escape the large overhead costs of an in-house IT department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct responsibility for developing, tracking, reporting and managing all internal and external sales activities
- Assist with the successful seamless transition from existing IT service providers to NOYNIM
- Develop and execute new marketing ideas and activities
- Build and solidify close relationships with vendor partners and distributors
- Reach Sales goals as set
- Track all sales activity, opportunity and sales funnel activity
- Train and motivate other sales staff
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain NOYNIM loyalty, referrals and customer experience.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a technical account environment: previous proven expertise in IT services & Technology Infrastructure Sales.
- Account management a plus
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to generate new sales leads through effective marketing and networking activities
- Excellent communications skills (written, oral, speech)
- Proven expertise to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Must be able to write and deliver effective client proposals to C-level executives. (Ability to show proposals a plus)
If you are interested please make sure you send ALL of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Provide a cover letter indicating why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- Current situation (employed, unemployed, etc)
- Current/most recent compensation
- Do you require base pay or commission only? If you require base pay please provide the yearly compensation you require and last salary history.
- What commission structure will you require?
- Attach a word copy of your resume
- Do you have a client base in the Denver-metro area?