Telecom Sales Agent
NOYNIM is excited to add an additional Inside Telecom Sales Agent to our growing Denver IT consulting company. Our employees are our number one asset. Our Telecom Sales Agent will be responsible for developing, growing and managing the direct sales for NOYNIM in the Denver Metropolitan market. NOYNIM provides IT services to small and mid-sized businesses (SMB) in the Denver-metro and surrounding areas. While are telecom division has been small in the past we are actively investing in this division of the business. At this point NOYNIM represents 65 telecom vendors across the United States and around the world.
The Inside Telecom Sales Agent is a business to business sales professional who can consistently achieve and surpass sales objectives. This is done through phone, email and fax communication. Lead sources include, but are not limited to, inbound calls, outbound campaigns, outbound campaigns to the existing customer base, electronic leads, project-based leads, referral generation and referral agent networking. Above all else, it will be your responsibility to generate new acquisition sales for NOYNIM.
- Achieve billing quota of $ 2000 monthly recurring revenue each month.
- Sales hunter skills with ability to spend most of the day cold calling
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients through phone contact.
- Generated proposals and order documents
- Taking an account thru the entire sales cycle (lead generation, proper selection and presentation of services, closing skills, detailed paperwork processing, order tracking and timely follow up).
- Ability to manage time and successfully complete all tasks within the work day.
- Maintain high key performance indicators of success such as average outbound dials, average number of proposals generated and low cancelation rates.
- Be on time for all team and individual meetings as required by management.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of successful B2B sales experience in a quota driven environment.
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Strong Web based computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Previous cold calling experience
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 1-2 years of prior telecom sales experience preferred.
- Product knowledge including, but not limited to: (preferred or technical sales equivalent)
- DSL Services
- Analogue/VOIP lines
- Cable Internet